Senior Rehabilitation and Therapy Services in Pleasanton, CA
Get back to your best self, fast.
When a loved one leaves the hospital, you may be unable to provide the recuperative care needed. In Pleasanton, CA, CreekView provides an effective bridge to recovery. Both short- and long-term stays are available.
Guided by your physician, our rehabilitation team will customize a plan to meet your specific needs. Our focus is to improve your health and help you regain important levels of independence. Using the latest techniques and equipment, we administer therapies that get results.
Rehabilitation Services and Amenities include:
- Physical therapy to improve mobility and overcome barriers to independence.
- Occupational therapy to regain independence through daily living skills.
- Speech therapy to enhance communication, cognition and swallowing.
- Individualized treatment plan under the direction of your physician
- Fully equipped therapy and exercise room
- Regular safety assessments
- Community re-entry and home evaluations
- Orthotic consultations
Long-term rehabilitative care is also available when indicated. CreekView is Medicare certified and accepts many insurance and managed healthcare plans.
To learn more about our Rehabilitation services, complete the form on this page. We'll provide more information or help you schedule a personal appointment and tour.